HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Fri, 17 Jun 2005 09:31:41 -0600
Hi, Bob --

Hope I get to hear your paper on Ebay next January.

Perhaps you might consider spining it into a short article for the
SHAnewsletter just in case some of us don't make it.  Budget axes are being
swung wildly left and right around here. My trip to the Mining History
Assoc. meeting in Scranton, for example, recently got the axe, and I've
been to almost every one as the topic is a critical part of the stuff I
deal with.  FY 2006 is starting to look even grimmer.

Cheers!

Carl Barna
Regional Historian
BLM Colorado State Office