HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Vergil E. Noble" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 08:37:35 -0500
After an absence of 18 months (since the great Dept of Interior Internet
shut-down of early 2003), I have finally resubscribed to HISTARCH.  I'm
also finally getting around to purging my office of things related to the
2004 Society for Historical Archaeology conference held six months ago at
St. Louis. Among those items are a couple boxes of excess program/abstract
books that I would be happy to send out to people who were unable to attend
the meetings this year--particularly students (or faculty members
requesting multiple copies for their students).

If you would like me to send you one or more copies of the conference
program, please reply off-list with a mailing address, and I will gladly
distribute them (probably in batches once a week) until the supply is
exhausted. I will not acknowledge each request, but will post another note
to the list when they are all gone.

Vergil Noble
Conference Co-Chair, SHA 2004

Vergil E. Noble, PhD, RPA, Archeologist
Midwest Archeological Center, National Park Service
Robert V. Denney Federal Building, Room 474
100 Centennial Mall North, Lincoln, NE 68508-3873
Phone: 402.437.5392x108     Fax: 402.437.5098
office email address: [log in to unmask]