HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Benjamin Pykles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Apr 2004 21:36:53 -0400
Could somebody please forward my reponse to the question about the teaching of
prehistory in schools within the Mormon Domain to the person who originally
posted the question on a different list-serv. I inadvertantly deleted the
original email.

Also, I know that this list-serv is strictly for Historical Archaeology--so my
apologies Anita!

Unless someone can creatively convert the question to something relevant to
historical archaeology, we had better leave this issue to the other list.

Thanks,

Benjamin Pykles