HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Pam Asbury-Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 14:51:11 -0800
This is an on-going series, and I've watched it from time to time. Some of
their information comes from eye-witnesses, such as Pearl Harbor survivors,
when the movie Pearl Harbor came out.  They present an excellent view, and
back it up with some excellent references.  I'll watch out for a repeat
about Master and Commander... after I've seen the movie.

As an aside... Scotland even erected a statue of Mel Gibson as William
Wallace after Braveheart came out, so not everyone takes exception to
Hollywood-written history.

Pam Asbury-Smith
SRI Tucson