HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Ned Heite <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 06:58:56 -0500
That's a really hard call, and it's Anita's call. She owns the playground.

But like Jim I want to put in my two cents.  We all disagree with one
another part of the time, and if Jim Bowles wants to make whacko
assertions on-topic, that is his sacred right.  The issue here must
be the off-topic nature of the posts, not the whacko aspect.  If, for
instance, Jim were to assert that North Devon pottery was made by
Malay contract laborers in Yorkshire, Anita should give him all the
space he wants.

On-topic and whacko good. Off-topic whacko bad.

--
There once was a zealot named Bush
whose brain was quite close to his tush.