HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 08:59:36 +1000
Ron et al

There is certainly some good material to be had with WOOD GAS.  Must admit I
had tried just about every other keyword search except the (almost) obvious.

The engine we are working on is definitely a charcoal burner.  I spent half
of yesterday dragging out the remains of the fuel preparatory to
conservation of the actual unit.

Thanks for the responses. Hope we don't need to reinstate this form of
technology!

Gordon