HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Simone Moffett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 11:43:19 -0500
Greetings to all!!

I am new to the list serve and have had the pleasure of reading everyone's responses to the various queries that have been posted. I have a quick question that perhaps someone might have some information about. I am studying a house is Sussex County, Delaware that is constructed of "clinker" brick and I am trying to learn more about this building technique and its use. Has anyone come across this before? Is this fairly common in certain localities or is this unique to the Delaware area? Any information or references you could direct me to would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!!

Sincerely,
Simone M. Moffett