HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Linda Derry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 18:02:03 -0600
"Boys" (and I mean that in the best sense of the word)

I'm enjoying the humor in all the messages about the missing slides.
However, I can't help wondering about two things:  what might people, who
are lurking on the list, be thinking if they don't know this crowd,
and......how is the person who lost her slides affected by our apparent
insensitivity to her plight.   Imagine her hopefully opening each message
with a subject line of "lost slides at SHA," only to be disappointed time
and again. tsk, tsk, tsk,tsk, tsk.

signed,

MOM  (P.S. don't run with scissors )

:-)