From:
Joel Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Dec 2003 11:32:53 -0500
Ray Bayles wrote:

>Find a computer geek who has a copy of a high quality disc polisher, or
>go buy SkipDr (Skip Doctor) at your friendly Costco or Walmart store for
>$25 or so.

I bought (online) a copy of Roxio Easy CD/DVD Creator because it came
with the SkipDr and I can report that it worked quite well.  I suggest
that you give it a spin (ha!) on a CD you don't care about for the first
try.  From there on, mine didn't deem so abrasive and still worked well
on those pesky scratchable CDs.

At least of vinyl, a scratch didn't stop them from playing like happens
on some CDs.  But then you had the surface noise etc...........

Joel Hill
Tallahassee, FL USA
ALKAN Web Page: http://www.nettally.com/joelhill/ALKAN/