From:
Chris Kim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 16:00:33 -0500
Dear Classical Music list, I invite you to our next concert if you are
in the Boston area.  Mention that you are a classical music list member
and get a student rate of $10 rather than the regular $15.

                www.kalistos.org

Kalistos Chamber Orchestra

The Boston-based Kalistos Chamber Orchestra will present its 3rd
subscription concert of the 2002-2003 season on Friday March 14th, 2003,
at 8:00 p.m. at the Edward Pickman Concert Hall, 27 Garden Street,
Cambridge.

The group was founded by some of the Boston area's finest string players
who, along with conductor Chris Younghoon Kim, will present a program
that includes works by Toru Takemitsu, Dmitri Shostakovich, and P.I.
Mark Emery, trumpet.

Forged from the fires of musical passion, Kalistos has emerged as the
newest Chamber Orchestra to beat its heart in harmonic motion. Coalescing
from many nations and backgrounds, the members bring fresh insight to
traditional repertoire and a keen glance at the cutting edge. Beyond
just a musical choice for an evening, Kalistos is a force bringing energy
to education and other community programs.

Come witness the beauty and the tension.
Come feel the energy and the passion.
Come join the community of Kalistos.

When:
8:00 p.m.

Where:
Edward Pickman Concert Hall
27 Garden Street
Cambridge, MA 02116

For more information:
Call 800-896-7340 or email [log in to unmask]

Ticket Prices:
$15/adults, $10/students, $5/seniors and children under 14. Special offer
Tufts students: 2 for 1 offer, $10 for two (must have valid student ID).
at the door.

Chris Younghoon Kim
Conductor, Kalistos Chamber Orchestra