From:
Christopher Rosevear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 20:39:13 +0100
Janos Gereben said:

>I am trying to square this with my Edinburgh experience of the late-night
>five-pound concerts of the highest quality, a roaring success, bringing in
>tons of new audiences - and now cancelled!

When were they cancelled, and by whom? First I heard about it - everybody
was raving about those concerts and the BBC reckoned they were one of
the great successes in its commentaries!  The Messiaen with Donohoe was
riveting, Wenlock Edge likewise ...

Christopher Rosevear