HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 13 May 2005 12:20:03 +0930
From:
Susan Piddock <[log in to unmask]>

--

Claire Smith
President, World Archaeological Congress

Till July, 2005
Department of Anthropology, Columbia University, 1200 Amsterdam Ave, New
York, NY 10027
Room 964, Schermerhorn Extension
Ph: 1 212 854 7465
Fax: 1 212 854 7347

<http://www.worldarchaeologicalcongress.org>

Dr Susan Piddock

Research Assistant
Department of Archaeology
Flinders University,
GPO Box 2100
Adelaide, 5001
South Australia

Email alternative: [log in to unmask]
Fax:            +61 8 82013845

Vice President - Australasian Society for Historical Archaeology

Visit the Department of Archaeology website at:
http://ehlt.flinders.edu.au/archaeology

See the Hills Face Zone Cultural Heritage Project website:
http://ehlt.flinders.edu.au/archaeology/hfzchp/index.html