HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Matthew Sterner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 09:16:17 -0700
Kevin,

Not exactly in the Rocky Mountain area, but Dave DeVries at Mesa Technical
(Berkeley, CA) is by far the best I've ever seen in more than twenty years
in the biz. His work is incredible and he gives you true archival prints
using archivally stable solvents (as opposed to your local photo shop that
will likely use non archivally stable solvents to make images on archival
quality paper). Sure he won't mind me telling everyone that he can be
contacted at 510.845.7830. You can also find his contact information on the
ACRA website.

Matthew Sterner
Senior Project Director
Statistical Research, Inc.