HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 08:27:29 -0700
From:
Terry Ozbun <[log in to unmask]>
Jason,

I have co-authored a report on the archaeology of a 1912 to 1917
construction camp for a Bureau of Reclamation dam in Washington state.
The work was done prior to reconstruction of the Keechelus Dam.  I think
there are still some copies of the report available from Reclamation
(contact Mark DeLeone [log in to unmask]).  Reclamation also evaluated
the dam for NRHP eligibility.

Terry Ozbun
Archaeological Investigations Northwest, Inc.