HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Patrick Garrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 May 2004 08:26:47 -0400
I would like everyone on the list to know that Alasdair had a great deal to
do with bringing the SHA meeting to York. He approached me about a York
meeting soon after I became the Conference Committee Co-Chair, and
convinced me that a meeting could work there. He introduced me to Harold
Mytum, and I assume he talked the meeting up to Harold as he had to me. A
number of people have been closely involved with making the York meeting a
reality since then, but we need to recognize Alasdair's energy and vision
as we enjoy York this January.

Pat Garrow