HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 08:04:02 -0500
From:
Gary Moore <[log in to unmask]>
    Yes, about two years ago at the Honey Springs Battle Field ( or
sometimes called the Battle of Elk Creek) in Oklahoma.  We were looking for
unmarked Confederate graves.  The dogs marked several locations for further
investigation. As of yet no material has been written.

Gary Moore
Fort Gibson Historic Site,
Fort Gibson, Okla.