HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 16:21:51 -0500
From:
George Myers <[log in to unmask]>
An interesting round of government has been going on, which sort of started,
I think over the "Right To Know Laws" particularly in the State of New
Jersey, under Christine Todd Whitman, former EPA Director and Governor of
New Jersey. The list was lobbied back to a smaller number of dangerous
chemicals used in industry. The idea is that an employee cannot be just told
to "mix a and b and then c" without knowing what a and b and c are and their
careful uses.

An interesting document has come out recently more about where
archaeologists work than in factories:

"A Citizen's Guide to Risk Assessments and Public Health Assessments at
Contaminated Sites"

01-0930CitizensGuidetoRiskAssessments.pdf

George Myers