HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 2003 12:49:34 -0500
From:
Christa Beranek <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Everyone,
Sorry for a post that is not applicable to all, but I am intersted in
going to the SHA in January and finding a female (non-snoring) grad
student who would like to share a room at the conference hotel for the nights
of Jan 7, 8, and 9 (or some subset of those).
Please email me OFF LIST at [log in to unmask] if you are interested.

thanks,
Christa Beranek