HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 09:28:59 -0800
From:
Pam Asbury-Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Some vacuum cleaners have a hose attachment for the exhaust, so you could
actually blow the dust away.  I understand (from a co-worker) that its
commonly used in gold prospecting, using a gas engine or compressor as a
power source.  I only use my vacuum to suck up dog hair from my carpet.
Pam Asbury-Smith
SRI  Tucson