HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Andrea Herbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 10:30:20 -0400
The Blackburn Press is a relatively new publishing company, founded with the
mission of keeping in print scientific and technical book titles that have
gone out of print. Some recently republished titles of value to
archaeologists, museum curators and collectors interested in dating of
bottles and pottery:

"Marks of American Potters--With Facsimiles of 1000 Marks and Illustrations
of Rare Examples of American Wares," by Edwin Atlee Barber (1904)
http://www.blackburnpress.com/marofampot.html

"Bottle Makers and Their Marks," by Julian Harrison Toulouse (1969)
http://www.blackburnpress.com/botmakandthe.html

Our full list can be viewed at http://www.blackburnpress.com

We specialize in scientific and technical books and textbooks. The books are
generally classics in their fields and unobtainable, even in the used/rare
book market. By bringing these books back into print, we make them available
to libraries, scholars, researchers and graduate students who wish to own or
replace a copy of an invaluable book. A number of our titles are again being
assigned as texts in college courses.

We are interested in hearing about out-of-print titles we might consider
returning to print and ask for your suggestions.

Andrea Herbert
The Blackburn Press
Publishers of classic scientific and technical books
P.O.Box 287, Caldwell, N.J. 07006
973-228-7077  Fax: 973-228-7276
Explore the latest additions to our list at http://www.BlackburnPress.com