HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Dendy, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 13:53:59 -0500
Ron,
The excavators of the Arabia may have been amateurs, but I'd hardly call
them treasure hunters.  As you obviously know, the artifacts and the ship
were very carefully excavated and curated properly.  The fact that the
museum is making money shouldn't surprise anybody. It's easy to see why it's
a major attraction in Kansas City.

John Dendy
Dynamac Corporation
Fort Riley, KS