HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 13:06:23 -0500
From:
Amanda Gronhovd <[log in to unmask]>
Cindy -

I don't know of any references that might help you with your research, but I do know of another place you might want to check. It's the Industrial Archaeology listserve. You can search their archives, join the list, etc. from their website. Most of the info is from England, but some of the subscribers are American and might have some leads.

Their website is:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ind-arch.html

Good luck!
Amanda Gronhovd