HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Dr. E. Lee Spence" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 07:43:00 -0400
On Friday, 9 December, 1994, at 13:05:10 The attached Letter was sent to
HistArch
requesting information on the discovery of John Paul Jones' ship 'Bonhomme
Richard'
Does anyone know whether the wreck of this vessel has actually been found? If
so when? And how can I get in touch with the original finder? I am interested
in learning how it was actually found and who was involved in the initial
discovery and/or the official verification of the discovery.

Sincerely,
E. Lee Spence, President
Sea Research Society
1505 Greenleaf Street