HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kate and Silas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 20:01:15 -0400
While I agree looking at a MAP or other similar report would be a good
idea, I think that program is administered by IMLS a federal agency rather
than AAM .  The IMLS web site is:

http://www.imls.gov/grants/index.htm

They have sample proposals and I believe sample reports posted as pdf files

Silas Hurry
Historic St. Mary's City