HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
paul courtney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 16:30:47 +0000
Actually Bob I have had several full Southern breakfasts but I feel the way
Americans do about British baked beans which we borrowed and bastardised.
Now as for Jack Daniels that is another matter. I owe a certain pipe mad
archaeologist from Arkansas half a bottle of bourbon some time -it was a
certainly lot better than the liquorish shots I seem to remember drinking
with Tim Scarlett later the same evening in that Biker bar near the Mobile
hotel- my worst hangover in a decade followed but I blame it on your foul
American beer not the bourbon.

paul courtney
Actually all I get for breakfast is museli