Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 10:29:48 -0000
From:
Luis Miguel de Araujo Afonso <[log in to unmask]>
Those who want to know more about Braga Santos and other Portuguese
composers may want to check my web site on Portuguese Classical Music
at http://www.terravista.pt/meco/2672. I constructed it several years
ago when I had time to lay my love for the music in other things rather
than just listening... I was promised by the Portuguese musical "authorities"
that by now we would have something in the net to captivate other people
but that keeps a promise. My personal pages are the only thing that can
lead you to a world of discoveries (like the Portuguese did in the 15th
century...).  If you need some help in getting some recordings from
Portuguese labels I would be glad to help.

Luis (in Lisbon)