Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 12:16:29 -0700
From:
Deryk Barker <[log in to unmask]>
Keith Bramich ([log in to unmask]) wrote:

>In today's Sunday feature at Music and Vision, David Wilkins visits the
>Rossini Opera Festival in Pesaro, Italy:

By coincidence I was working in Pesaro in the summer of '68 (good title
for a movie and not entirely inapp...but I digress) which was the centenary
of Rossini's death (he was born in Pesaro) and that year they put on what
eventually became the annual (should really be every four years, as GR was
born on Feb 29) festival.

I recall a song recital and a production of the Barber which started after
dinner and finished around 2 a.m.

deryk barker
([log in to unmask], http://www.camosun.bc.ca/~dbarker)