From:
Brenda Zwickel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 08:21:14 -0400
Oh indeed it is much better in the jazz section, at least at the downtown
store.  I am often sent into the jazz section to purchase something for
a cousin who's a major jazz fan.  I don't care for the genre, and no
nothing about it.  The clerk is always helpful, sometimes he actually
makes a phone call if the cd has piqued his interest!

I don't know about the rock section, I usually have a specific cd in
mind, and can find it on my own easily.

Bren