HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 2004 20:44:39 -0400
From:
David Babson <[log in to unmask]>
William (?) Smith wrote a contect statement for Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri, back in the mid-1990s that discusses tie hacking at some length as an industry once present on that installation.  I don't think that document discusses any tie hacking camps as sites, but I could be wrong.  There may also be CRM reports relating to such sites, associated with the installation.  The Missouri SHPO should have references to teh documents.

D. Babson.