HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 22:43:28 -0500
From:
"Daniel H. Weiskotten" <[log in to unmask]>
Carol wrote:
>And there's always the possibility of contamination when one removed their
>clothing...or the oils get on the seat in the car...and you contact it
>late on...

One deep dark upstate New York winter I lost the use of my hands for nearly
a week when I wore a pair of gloves that a fellow tree trimmer had used
some 6 months earlier.  Needless to say we threw out all the old work
clothes that were laying about.  Washing only spreads it among the other
clothes and contaminates your machine.  I also knew a guy who took a bath
and ended up with a nasty ring around his middle section right at the water
level!

         Dan W.