HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Daniel H. Weiskotten" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 18:08:19 -0500
>As a sort of point of information, Ogdensburg, NY has or had the supposed
>dubious record of having the greatest number of bars per person in the USA.
>George

And they have a record for the most drunks getting frozen to the Racquette
River.  (my experience with this was never reported, so I have a feeling
that there are others that would pump up the numbers.)  It was cool
watching the fish swim past through three feet of crystal clear ice.

         Dan W.