HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Sarah Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 06:08:31 -0800
Hi Grant-

We monitored excavations last year at Duncan Tavern
(15Bb125) in Paris, Bourbon County, but there was
substantial fill all around the still standing
structure.  Jay Stottman excavated at Bell's Tavern
(15Bn109), Barren County and reported early nineteenth
century deposits and outbuildings.  Both reports are
on file at OSA.

Sarah Miller
Kentucky Archaeological Survey