Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 19:21:34 PST
From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Richard Todd wrote of the CPO record label:

>It's quite the enterprising label.  I wonder how they make it pay?

On the expense side, CPO has relatively low production costs, based in
part on using little known artists and orchestras.  On the income side,
CPO offers obscure works which are usually highly accessible.

For frequent buyers, CPO is a gold mine.  As an example, of the eleven new
cds offered in CPO's most recent advertising page, I have high interest in
five of them.  As most of you know, I'm a very discriminating buyer.

Although CPO has given Carl Loewe's music great exposure, I have not
bought any discs in that series.  Am I missing much?

Don Satz