Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 15:49:04 -0600
From:
Dave Harman <[log in to unmask]>
I will give a disc several hearings before giving up on it.  Fortunately,
the discs I have had to finally reject are quite few.  I remember many years
ago first listening to the Andrew Imbrie violin concerto (performed by Carol
Glenn with a Colombia pickup orchestra) I had to listen to it over 40 times
before I began to really like the piece and even look forward to listening
to it.  Now, alas, it seems to be gone - unless someone knows of it's CD
transfer.  I haven't been able to find it.

Recently, I bought the Naxos recording of George Barati Symphony #1 That,
also, has been rough listening, but after 6 tries, it's beginning to grow
on me.

Dave Harman
El Paso, TX