Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 10:19:56 -0500
From:
Len Fehskens <[log in to unmask]>
Richard Courchesne writes:

>There is a new Border's in Shrewsbury MA.  The classical section is very
>small (need I say pricey), and is lost from view amidst all the higher
>shelves of books surrounding it.

This reminds me that classical CD collectors in eastern Massachusetts
have suffered a grievous loss in the hopefully only temporary closing of
Electric Gramophone in Sudbury's Mill Village due to a fire which destroyed
most of the Mill Village complex.  Rick Oakley, the owner, is assessing his
situation; though his shop was in the small part of the building that did
not burn, it suffered extensive smoke and water damage and will be razed
with the rest of the site.

len.