Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 13:14:06 -0400
From:
Daniel Beland <[log in to unmask]>
I discovered Rozsa's interesting violin and cello concertos last year.
These are truly "bartokian" works, and I find them beautiful and well
crafted.  McDuffie and Harrell recorded these works with the Atlanta
Symphony conducted by Yoel Levi (Telarc).  As usual, the Telarc recording
is beautiful...  Moreover, this CD offers a great recording of the very
moving Sinfonia Concertante for violin, cello & orchestra.  Excellent
music!

Daniel Beland