From:
"Yoel L. Arbeitman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 17:35:18 -0400
Richard Pennycuick wrote:

>I checked a few old catalogues but found it only on LP.  The Czech online
>outlet Musica Bona does not have it listed and if it were available on
>CD, they almost certainly would.

I do however have a rather exciting Supraphon CD of Fournet's Le
Chasseur Maudit and Les Jinns (Frantisek Maxian, piano). It is coupled
with Barbirolli doing the Symphony in d minor. The Fournet is 1967, the
Barbirolli 1962.  Both are with the Czech Philharmonic Orchestra.

Yoel