From:
Randye Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 16:36:53 -0600
I've gotten some wonderful responses, including a couple of very helpful
articles.  Thank you!!

However, I realized that I should have provided a little more info.
The cd's content will be sacred music, specifically of Negro spirituals.
If I was to try to classify it, I'd put it in with classical music (art
songs).  If you want more on that front, go to
http://www.artofthenegrospiritual.com.

Anyway, since I'm in the Washington, DC, area, there are a number of
historic sites and other venues that I could consider.  As for funds,
they are rather limited (big surprise), so I'm unlikely to be able to
throw the party-of-the-year.

If this modifies your suggestions or gives you some, please let me know.

Thanks again.

Randye