From:
Chris Kim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 00:49:01 -0400
You are cordially invited to an evening of chamber music.

This concert is possible through a collaboration with Kerrytown concert
house and Cincinnati Conservatory of Music.

The concert will be Tuesday August 27, 2002 at 8 pm at Kerrytown Concert
House

Program will be
Joel hoffman            Fantasia Fiorentina
Bright Sheng            The Stream Flows
William Bolcom  Sonata for Violin and sonata
Elliott Carter  Two Diversions for Piano
John corigliano Sonata for Violin and Piano

Performers will be
Robert auler, piano
Tim O'Neill, violin

You can find out more about the concert at our website at
http://www.bravenewworks.org
or call Kerrytown to reserve your tickets 734 769 2999
tickets will be $5-15 at the door.

If you are a U of M student we have some limited free tickets available.
Please contact me at [log in to unmask] to request free tickets.  Request
for free tickets must be received by noon, August 27, only by email.
Please do not request free tickets at Kerrytown.

Please come and support new music in our community.
I hope to see you there.

Chris Younghoon Kim
Artistic Director, Brave New Works
http://www.bravenewworks.org