From:
Eunice Wonnacott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 10:39:11 -0300
Tom:

I have also been allergic for many years.  By being very careful of my
choice of clothes, and deliberate in motions, I managed to carry on as a
hobby beekeeper, and was able to contribute in other ways to our
CoOperative.  The fellowship of beekeepers,(not to mention the taste of the
fresh honey !) and the real interest  have kept me still reading.  I am
afraid physical constraints re lifting, etc were what really had me give up
active beekeeping three years ago.  I am sure your doctor will inform you
about the epipen and other measures.  Please do not be too hasty about
giving up this most interesting conversation.

All the best

Eunice