From:
LLOYDSPEAR <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 16:58:25 -0400
A beekeeping dealer in the US has been giving customers who ask an old OAC
schematic and bill of materials for a bottom mount trap.  (It is really out
of date.)  They have asked me if I am willing to share similar material for
the Sundance trap.

In principle, I would not mind.  However, we have just under 40 parts and
six sub-assemblies, and do not even have a schematic and bill of materials
for our own use.  (Instead, we rely on jigs and tribal knowledge.)  I am not
willing to spend the time making up the information, and also suspect that
there are very few do-it-yourselfers interested in making this kind of a
Cadillac product.

Does anyone know of an internet source for construction details of a bottom
mount trap?  I've tried BeeSource, but what they have cannot be reproduced
well.

Lloyd
Lloyd Spear, Owner of Ross Rounds, manufacturer of comb honey equipment
for beekeepers and Sundance pollen traps.
http://www.rossrounds.com