From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 23:44:15 +0000
I am pleased to relate that I now do record reviews for Len Mullenger's
MusicWeb internet site.  For me, this is an exciting development, and
my first review hit the site today(3/20) - Granados Piano Music, 6th
volume on Naxos.

Although the new review function takes up a substantial amount of the
time I have available for music, I will continue to provide reviews for
Classical Net.  The frequency will likely be reduced, but the process
remains the same.  My next review on Classical Net will be Part 2 of
recordings of Schumann's Kreisleriana.  I'm also starting to dig into
the Hyperion Romantic Piano Concerto series; orchestras don't really
faze me.  It's just that solo keyboard music blends well with the fact
that I'm a loner and love piano, harpsichord, and organ.

Finally, I thank Dave Lampson for allowing me to review in the manner I
consider best, and I also thank those listmembers who have encourged me
in these endeavors.

Don Satz