HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Megan Springate <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 07:51:21 -0400
Hi, Carol

Sometimes responses on the list can take a while... particularly this time
of year, as school is  getting back in session, and during the summer
months, when many folks are in the field/on vacation.  Sometimes questions
get a flurry of responses, sometimes a trickle, sometimes none.  It is just
the nature of the list :)

--Megan Springate