HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Carol McDavid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 10:41:35 -0700
We (at the Jordan Plantation in Texas) met with the producers of this
series, after they approached us about doing an episode featuring the
plantation. We decided that there wasn't a "fit" for several reasons. I
would be happy to discuss this off-list with anyone who might want to pursue
the idea.

cheers,

Carol McDavid

Carol McDavid, Ph.D. (Cantab)
Levi Jordan Plantation Historical Society
1638 Branard, Houston, Texas, 77006, USA
(713) 523-2649
www.webarchaeology.com