HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Elizabeth Fuller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 09:40:26 -0600
Pat,
The Newberry Library in Chicago has an extensive special collections on
printing and typeface. I used their resources while researching typefaces
from Barnhart Bros., Chicago. I don't know how extensive their collection is
from outside of the US, but it might be worth a shot.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth L. Fuller
Archaeologist/Project Manager
Brockington and Associates