HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Meta Janowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 08:49:18 -0500
At the Raritan Landing site in New Jersey we have evidence of an
18th-century glazier(s) in the form of trimming pieces of glass, scraps of
lead cames and turned lead, and a family connection to glaziers in NYC
(Duyckinck).  However, the site is in the process of analysis and nothing
has been written as yet.  If you are interested in some subjective
observations, please contact me off list.

Meta Janowitz