From:
Britta Harrendorf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 09:13:56 +0000
Hi, Barrett!  Enjoy!:) Have you got an instrument that you find
particularly interesting and that you like to listen to more than to
others?  Thats how I started. i love the cello, thus I started looking
at pieces which had the cello as the 'main' player.  ...and then it went
from there...if i found a composer, whoms music I liked,I started digging
out more of that composer's music from libraries or the internet.  Thank
God for a good library (barbican in London), oterwise I would be broke
by now!  I like the cello concertos by Haydn.  I love the Septett by
Beethoven!  And then there are the 6 Cello suites by Bach...number 6 is
my favourite...but number 2 is also GREAT!  Have a good time exploring!

Britta