Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 22:50:56 +0000
From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Joel Hill recommended the Nojima disc on Reference, and I'll certainly
be acquiring it in the near future.  I do have the Nojima/Ravel disc
from Rerference, and the performances are outstanding; the only problem
is the very short playing time of under 50 minutes.

For those who are interested in Nojima and don't mind buying used cd's,
both the Ravel and Liszt discs are available from Amazon for about the
cost of a Naxos CD. The used discs I've bought so far from Amazon have
played perfectly.

Don Satz