Condense Mail Headers

From:
Peter Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 14:33:50 -0400
quote:
"I was removing Apistan strips"

Greetings

I would suggest anyone handling pesticides invest in a separate pair of heavy
nitrile gloves. I have a pair that goes up to my elbows. I use these for
coumaphos, and while latex is probably adequate for Apistan, leather will
absorb pesticides and hold them in contact with your skin long after the job
is done. Of course, the strips can be removed with pliers, but rubber gloves
would still be advisable.

pb