HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
geoff carver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 22:04:39 -0500
Why make stuff up? Just make what you have exciting -
If it wasn't such a thrill, or if we didn't think it was important, why else
would we be out there in all weather, getting paid peanuts, and just
basically putting up with all that crap...?

geoff carver - SUNY buffalo
http://www.npl.washington.edu/AV/BigBangSound_2.wav